- Preheat the oven to 350F 180C ,Gas 4.
- Mix together the flour, baking powder and oats (if using them) in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the peanut butter and hot water until smooth. Slowly add too the dry mixture and mix well. Add a little more water or milk if the dough is too dry, or flour if it's too wet.
- Place onto your worktop, knead well and roll to 5mm thickness.
- Cut with a cookie cutter and place on a lightly greased baking tray.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until lightly brown.
To make the treats harder, roll the mixture thinner, 4mm, bake for 40 mins and leave in oven to